Cantwell this Saturday and Sunday

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

dirtyrice

Cantwell this Saturday and Sunday

#1 Post by dirtyrice »

Its time for me to break in the new RMK so I'm doing a 2 day ride this weekend in Cantwell.

If anyone is interested in tagging along let me know. I will be getting a room at the backwoods lodge for Saturday night. Sounds like they have plenty of room available too. Right now its just me and one other guy, possibly a 3rd but that depends on if his sled gets fixed in time.

I plan on leaving North Pole early on Saturday and being at the Igloo ready to ride by 10:00.

-Ken

rohdeiv2

Re: Cantwell this Saturday and Sunday

#2 Post by rohdeiv2 »

Hey Ken, not sure if we have met or not. I am new to the area and the club this winter, I am stationed at Eielson. I have been to the meetings so far this year. I am looking to ride this weekend, I'd like to hook up with you guys at Cantwell. Not sure about staying the night but I will definately meet you at the igloo. My number is 605-545-1073 and my name is Orlin Rohde. I will check back here tomorrow to see if you are still going. Thanks.

Yooper

#3 Post by Yooper »

Hi Ken,

I will meet you at the igloo at 1000. Im gonna park at the pull out just south of the igloo, I can only do a day ride though. If anyone else wants to go just for the day let me know I got room for one more on my trailer my cell is 907-699-9835.

:sledwave:

Brad

dirtyrice

#4 Post by dirtyrice »

had a great time in Cantwell. Day one was tree riding and day two we went above the mine. Typically found 3-4ft of snow everywhere we went. The big hills above the mine were wind blown though, so we played on the lower hills below the mine.

Great time for sure!