Hello Everyone

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

Yooper

Hello Everyone

#1 Post by Yooper »

Hi everyone,

I am a 30 year old male living in North Pole, in the Army. Found your site and would like to get involved with some of the rides you all do. I have a 2004 ski doo renegade 600. None of my buddies ride sleds so I tend to ride by myself out here in North Pole. Would like to find some other people to ride with outside of the North Pole/Chena Lakes area. I heard Summit, and the White Mountains were great places to ride but I will not venture out to places like that on my own (I'm not stupid...lol). I grew up riding snowmachines in Michigan where everyone rides. Here it seems more people are into 4 wheelers, I would choose a sled over a 4 wheeler anyday.....

Well anyway looking forward to maybe doing some riding with some poeple from here,

Later :needsnow:
Brad

2007 Ski Doo Summit XRS 800
2004 Ski Doo Renegade 600

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello Everyone

#2 Post by john »

Welcome Yooper, is that a Upper YP nickname :)

Not a good year for local riding but were still getting some miles on. Watch the Rides list, link to it on the main page.

The next run is to MacLaren lodge this coming Saturday and Paul is leading. Its a great ride for all you folks lucky enough to get to go this year...

usafracer

#3 Post by usafracer »

Welcome. I live in NP as well and head down to summit just about every weekend. Not going this weekend due to the ice festival.

Look for dirtyrice on the board he is one of the guys I ride with.

Look forward to meeting you.

irshpryd40

#4 Post by irshpryd40 »

Hello,
Michigan aye? I too am from Michigan. From the lower part though. If you are interested in riding some deeper snow send me a pm with your info and the next time I go south I will give ya a call.

Yooper

#5 Post by Yooper »

John would love to head out to Maclaren this weekend but not able to do an overnighter this weekend though.

usafracer- for sure next time you all head down to summit I would be willing to tag along if you all dont mind.
Brad

2007 Ski Doo Summit XRS 800
2004 Ski Doo Renegade 600

joetraff

#6 Post by joetraff »

hello everyone I just got stationed at Fort Wainwright with my wife and three year old son. Just wanted to find a place where I can meet other sledders and some new friends in the area. Hope to see you guys on the trails on a sled or atv.

REVITUP

#7 Post by REVITUP »

Welcome! Our riding schedule is winding down but we still have a couple of rides if the snow holds up. We are hoping to get in some atv rides this year as well. Feel free to come to our meeting and introduce yourself, there is a schedule on the home page.