Chatanika Christmas Party Dec 9th

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

Chatanika Christmas Party Dec 9th

#1 Post by dryer »

The Christmas party at the Chatanika Lodge is scheduled for December 9th. The buffet will start at 1:00pm. On the menu is pot roast, potatoes and gravy, rolls, green beans, and a dessert. I have prepaid the lodge to feed 40 persons. If your dues have been paid for 2024, the club will pay for the first person. Kids under 12 can eat for free from the buffet. Additional folks and non members will need to pay the club $25. The club is not paying for drinks. Door prizes have been purchased and I gave them to Leroy to bring out.
You have two choices to get to the party. The first is to drive out there. The lodge opens at 12:00pm. The second option is to snow machine from Hilltop restaurant to the lodge. It is 16 miles one way. When we did a recon ride last week, we found a trail around the blocked mining claim trails and marked the intersection with pink flagging. Unfortunately, I can not attend this event since I am out of the state so someone else will have to lead the ride and the event.