I Hate Rain!

Let us know what the weather (hopefully snow fall) is like in your area

Moderator: john

YamahaMountain

I Hate Rain!

#1 Post by YamahaMountain »

I was going to have a nice deployment but it just had to rain. I've been on several deployments to the sand box where it just sprikled and it did that once or twice in the last month however, its been raining all day and its just one big slop pit every where you go! Its kinda like wet clay that only like 1/2 inch of it is wet and you slide all over the place and get stuck and feel stupid because their is nothing to be stuck in, yeah thats what it's like here at Al Dhafra today.
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450

john
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by john »

ouch, what a pain, but look on the positive side, at least you got moisture. Better than were doing :)

YamahaMountain

#3 Post by YamahaMountain »

LOL You should see it over here, every little low spot is full of water. You know after you drive over dirt so much it turns into a powder? Yeah its funny people are stuck everywhere and the wreckers because they weigh that much more are getting stuck going to the stuck vehicles. If I could send the moisture that way I would, the snow will pick up soon I hope.
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450

paulneva

#4 Post by paulneva »

Sounds a lot like Grafenwöhr. Tanks have been grinding the soil finer and finer there since 1934. It is the only place I know of where you can be standing knee deep in mud and have dust blowing in your face! In Vietnam I actually had a jeep stuck in a dust drift, but that was dry season.
Paul S. Renschen