Meeting took place at Pikes Landing on 11/1/2018 at 6:00pm. Board members Steve, Stoney & Dan were present. In future meetings Dan will bring a hard copy of past months general and board meeting minutes for review.
Finance report: Our CD has auto renewed and we missed the date to pull it out without taking a penalty. Many banks and credit unions are offering higher interest return rates than ours, so we will seriously look into moving all accounts to a different bank when the CD matures again. (In 6 months).
Executive session from 6:20 to 6:40.
Stoney was updated on events during the past six months since he was out of town for most of this summer.
A discussion was held on the 501c status that the Fairbanks Snow Travelers falls under. For the most part, we have not been using these benefits for the past two years. Should we continue to keep this status?
We need to get some more riders interested in becoming board members. Elections are in January 2019. If no interest, the club will likely become a ride only club. If we can get more board members, the quarterly newsletter would become a priority to start back up.
Upcoming rides & events:
• Nov 10th 9:00am. Cleary Summit trail ride (dependent on snow). Meet at Hill Top restaurant for breakfast.
• Nov 17th 9:00am. MacKay Creek ride. Meet at Chatanika lodge for breakfast.
• Nov 21st 7:00pm. General Membership at the Outpost.
• Dec 6th 6:00pm. Board meeting at Pikes Landing.
• Dec 8th 9:00am. Hill Top loop. Meet at Hill Top for breakfast.
• Dec 15th 10:00am. Chena Lakes. Meet at Chena Lakes.
Meeting adjourned at 7:15pm
Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.
1 post • Page 1 of 1