March 18, 2015 General Membership Meeting

Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.

Moderator: john

mit

March 18, 2015 General Membership Meeting

#1 Post by mit »

11 people showed up at the March GMM meeting at Compeaus. Steve Enochs gave a report on the Summit in Anchorage which got some lively debate going again, on my favorite subject of the Snow TRACS and Registration fees, there are 102,000 registered snowmachines in the state according to Steve. The horse isn’t dead I started a poll on the web forum about it. We heard from Clayton Craynor and Stoney about the Armies upgrade of the Bonnifield trail with bridges. Winners of the drawings where Nick S, Mike C, John J, Clayton C. won the 20 dollar gift cert from Compeaus, shovel from Car Quest and wine donated by Alan Onderik; he re-donated the wine and Alan got it back!

Next ride was pizza run starting at Chena Lakes to Two Rivers Lodge. Watch the form for upcoming rides. As I write this on Sat the 21 the snow is going fast in Fairbanks! Get out there while you can!

Members present: Tim Berg, Stoney Robertson, Alan Onderik, Clay Cranor, Steve Nolan, Jody Nolan, Michael Canady, John Johnston, Kim Reel, Steve Enochs, Nick Schwarts.

Next GMM is at Northern Power Sports April 15, 2015 let me know it you want anything on the agenda.

Snow melt potluck will be May 17 at Steve’s place at Chena Marina where it was last year.
Tim Berg
President FST
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!