FST Board Meeting April 2nd, 2014 @ FNSB Library

Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

FST Board Meeting April 2nd, 2014 @ FNSB Library

#1 Post by john »

Peter, Larry, Stoney, Steve, Jody were present.

The meeting Started @ 6:10 pm.

Larry gave a report on the clubs finances checking $1,444.53,

Savings $1,417.17 & Life time acct $1,256.26

We discussed the proposal for grants for trail-signage but decided that the club couldn’t afford the money required up front.

Steve would like the club to come up with ideas to use the lifetime account to bring in revenue for the club as it’s just sitting in the account not bringing in any money.

Peter proposed that the club should charge the food vendor a 1$ per plate for next year’s Sno-Rondy, and that FST & Racing Lyons share the drag race funds as FST members were running the race. Jody and Peter also suggested that the Racing Lyons and FST get together and make the Rondy a joint affair and not 2 separate events on the same day. We will need to make a tired iron race course also. We made a rough draft of next month’s picnic @ Steve’s office and we need to coordinate next March’s Over The Top, Sno-Rondy and Alpine Creek event so they don’t occur on the same weekend. We also discussed that the Alpine Creek ride be a Friday to Monday ride. The meeting adjourned @ 7:50pm

mit

Re: FST Board Meeting April 2nd, 2014 @ FNSB Library

#2 Post by mit »

I forgot about the meeting! :oops: My head was thinking about going to the cabin over the weekend! :groupwave: I'm back and I did some riding out there! :grtruckn:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!