Fairbanks Snow Travelers
Board Meeting Nov. 7, 2013
President: Peter Vredenburgh
Noel Wien Library
Members present: Peter Vredenburgh, Larry Morris; Treas, Tim Berg; Sec, Paul Renschen, Steve Enoch, Jody Nolan; Past President. Absent: Chris McDowell; VP, Steve Miller, Myles Thomas; had another meeting to attend.
• Treasurers report: Checking 847.01, Savings #1 1416.45, Savings #2 1255.64
• General Membership Meeting. Nov.20, 2013. We will have Shawn Osborn from Fort Wainwright talking about military land access and a representative from the Corps of Engineers will be there.
• Review of the Winter Show: We did make about 100 dollars. But the consensus is, that next year we tag on to a dealer for the show. We will have more discussion on it.
• Swap Meet: Participation was very slim. May do more advertising next year. Location was ok and the Outpost support was great and appreciated.
• We had talked about fund raising. Any suggestions?
• Peter reported that we had 35 people in attendance at the last meeting. There where no comments or suggestions.
• Snow Rondy is in the planning stages March 8
• Potlach Creek Bridge repair: Next year!
• John Johnston headed up a repair on the ramp on Cleary Summit with help from Larry and others.
• Next Board meeting Dec. 5, 2013 Library
Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.
1 post • Page 1 of 1