General Membership Meeting Feb 20, 2013

Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.

Moderator: john

mit

General Membership Meeting Feb 20, 2013

#1 Post by mit »

FST
General Membership meeting
Feb 20, 2013

Peter Vredenburgh started off the meeting by introducing the new Officers, President; Peter; Vice-president, Chris McDowell; Secretary, Tim Berg; Treasurer; Larry Morris.

Next item of business was discussion about the By-Laws. Larry Morris made a motion to accept the by-laws as written. Second, by John Johnston. There where no objections. By-laws accepted. Thank you Paul Renschen for your hard work on this project.

Treasures report: Checking: 867.??, Savings: 2984.??, Life Savings: 1250.??

Larry gave a brief on the up coming work/ride on March 2nd. There will be food and fire, John is bringing the cat kitchen. Meet at 9:00. Watch the web board for updates.

John Johnson is putting together a work party to fix the bridge over Potlatch creek. It will be in June or July. More to follow. Watch the board.

John briefed us on the Iron Dog. They can always use help contact John.

Beaver Point/Deadman Lake March16-17. I will lead the ride leaving from the Mondorsa parking lot on the 16th. We will follow along the Historic route used to bring the serum to Nome and the Telegraph that was built from Valdez to Nome by Billy Mitchell. The wire is still there in many places. Myles Thomas will be at the Lake with the Airmachine. That was what I did last year. We will make some decisions which way to go, along the way.
Watch the board for updates I plan on going out tomorrow and running the entire trail be back on Sunday. Heather are you going?

Sweetheart ride was a big success. Thanks to Steve Enoch for the prizes!

Rondy: Jody Formon wasn’t there for a big brief but we are going to need help Please! Watch the Web Board for updates and lend a hand!

Peter brought in some used parts as demos as to what is worn.

Juan Goula won a grease gun and Crystal won 2 stoke oil donated by John which she donated back and Chris (my leg hurts) McDowell won it.

If I missed anything or made any mistakes please add a post in.

Tim (I can’t spell Secretary) Berg
:sledwave:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

paulneva

Re: General Membership Meeting Feb 20, 2013

#2 Post by paulneva »

Jewell said she might be able to get some volunteers to help with the Rondy.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

Summit800

Re: General Membership Meeting Feb 20, 2013

#3 Post by Summit800 »

Could still use some help @ Iron Dog HQ,

Contact Jody if you wish to help.