March 9th Nordale Ride

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

March 9th Nordale Ride

#1 Post by dryer »

All, There is currently no ride leader for the upcoming Nordale ride. If you would like to lead this ride, please let the group know. Mike and I will be traveling to Cantwell Friday evening and riding all day Saturday. We will try to go to Caribou lakes again and enjoy some mountain riding. (We tried to do this trip back on Dec 31, 2018 but the Jack river was unsafe to cross). You are welcome to join us on this trip for the day or overnight. Reports are that the snow is deep in the surrounding area. Do not bring your short track machines. You will be sorry. Call me if you are interested in going, and we can work out the details and possible transportation sharing. Thanks Dan. 750-1163
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stoney
Board Member
Board Member

Re: March 9th Nordale Ride

#2 Post by Stoney »

NOTE: There is a dog race leaving Chatanika and using all the trails North and South of CHSR. 200 miles of trails. If you would like to help out with your snowmachine, call Cathy @ 322-9599. The race will be 8th, 9th, 10th. of Mar. Stoney. :fluffly:

alaskasc

Re: March 9th Nordale Ride

#3 Post by alaskasc »

We are heading down to caribou lakes in Cantwell. Hoping we make it all the way in this time. Just me and Dan. Didn’t hear from any one else.
Mike C

2015 Summit 800 E-Tec 154"