Weekend Ride - Apr 1

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Badgersam

Weekend Ride - Apr 1

#1 Post by Badgersam »

Anyone up to ride the Rex Trail either Saturday or Sunday, April 1 or 2? Sunday works better for me, but can do either.

-Steve

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Weekend Ride - Apr 1

#2 Post by john »

I say Sat the 1st, since folks will be heading south Sun to Summit for Arcticman.

Meet at Clear Sky Lodge, it's 81 miles south of Fairbanks on the Parks Hwy and right across the hwy from the Rex Trail.

Meet at 9:30 AM ?

Drove by last week and the snow looked excellent, similar to what we had in the Flats last Sat.

We could head towards Gold Kind, about 60 miles one way, so maybe we won't make it all the way ")

Also been some changes since I was last on it, http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/rextrail/index.cfm But these are all summer related issues/changes.

Map at http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/rextrail/maps ... s_map4.pdf

And a PDF attached
Rex Trail.JPG
20080418_rextrail_landstatus_map4.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mit

#3 Post by mit »

Some of us have to WORK! :devilsmile:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

Nick S

#4 Post by Nick S »

Will try to make it, probably will later regret it since I start mids that night :feedup: , but may have a loaner 800 RMK to play with to join y'all in the powder :thumbup:
2015 Bearcat 2000XT
1989 Arctic Cat Cougar 500
1979 Yamaha Enticer 300

john
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by john »

Hope you can make it, looking at the temps for the next week or two, I'd say this is the last local ride of the season :wall: Or close to it.