Jan. 9th. East Fork Ride.

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Stoney
Board Member
Board Member

Jan. 9th. East Fork Ride.

#1 Post by Stoney »

Darrell Bohn took me in on this trail to check it out for a club ride. It's 30 miles in on a well used trail that is hard packed, and lots of moguls. We averaged 10 to 20 miles per. hour, so you will need a trail machine, or one that will not over heat. Anyone interested in making this ride post it, or call me. If everyone would like to make a ride somewhere else we could do that to, let me know by Friday night. I'll post Friday night, all the details where we'll be riding. Call me @ 488-1368 or 888-6162, or make a post on this site. :fluffly: Stoney

easyrider

Re: Jan. 9th. East Fork Ride.

#2 Post by easyrider »

Count me in. I desperately need to get some miles on a new machine. :thumbup:
Jerry

mit

#3 Post by mit »

I wish I could go but I have to work. Stoney call me sometime.
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

Nick S

#4 Post by Nick S »

May try to make it...depending on how trial run number 3 goes tomorrow at Chena Lakes :think:.
2015 Bearcat 2000XT
1989 Arctic Cat Cougar 500
1979 Yamaha Enticer 300

TheCoynes

#5 Post by TheCoynes »

Sounds like fun, Wish we could make it. The RMK will overheat for sure. lol, (for sale or trade, wink, wink) With that being said the family and I will be around Chena Lakes on SAT the 9th. if anyone would like to meet and greet some newbies to the group. We have joined the site and we are trying to get ourselves together so we can make a membership meeting to join officially. We don't have a time yet thinking about 10 or so. let me know, hope to meet some people. Hope this post is ok, Thanks Dan.

2015 Bearcat
2000 RMK 700