Nordale

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

chance1214

Nordale

#1 Post by chance1214 »

Hey guys! New to town and only been on a couple rides by myself haven't met any riders yet and no one at work has sleds. Wondering if anyone ever hops on the winter trail from nordale and wouldn't mind having an extra sled tag along. I want to find some people I can meet at the park and ride or somewhere in the area. I live off of badger so I just ditch ride to the trail. Hoping to find someone who can help me navigate the trails so i can get a good idea of the area also ease my wife's mind about riding alone and meet some buddy's along the way. I grew up riding with friends and family in Wisconsin so I'm a fairly calm rider and prefer trails (short track problems lol) so if anyone is interested and knows someone looking for riders in the same area please let me know! Thanks in advance!
01 Polaris XCSP 500

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nordale

#2 Post by john »

You should make Saturday ride with Stoney, he knows those trails will good.

Summit800

#3 Post by Summit800 »

And you should find a job where the employees ride sleds........
that's like people that don't fish, just don't trust them :devilsmile:

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

Summit800 wrote:And you should find a job where the employees ride sleds........
:rolf:

Thats called retirement :thumbleft:

Stoney
Board Member
Board Member

#5 Post by Stoney »

This post is for ( chance 1214 ), or anyone else interested in riding from Nordale rd. to the winter trail, that goes to Two rivers and beyond. I'm riding from my house on Nordale, to Chena Lakes Sat. 20th Dec., if anyone wants to ride from this area call me. 488-1368 or 888-6162. :fluffly: STONEY.

Jlo84truck

#6 Post by Jlo84truck »

I live on the corner of peede and nordale. I would like to go but I've been caribou hunting the last two weekends and need to spend time with the family this weekend. Maybe next time