Dec. 20th open ride / PIZZA RUN.

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Stoney
Board Member
Board Member

Dec. 20th open ride / PIZZA RUN.

#1 Post by Stoney »

At the last ride, a few of us talked about the open date on the ride calendar for Dec. 20th. We taught a ride over to Two Rivers Lodge for pizza would be fun. So if you would like to go, we'll leave the main trailhead parking lot at Chena Lakes, at 12 noon. We'll ride the trails until 3:00 pm. , that is when the lodge opens. This is a family ride, it will be dark on the return home, but the trails are a lot of fun at night. Any ? call me at 488-1368 or 888-6162. :fluffly: STONEY.

mit

Re: Dec. 20th open ride / PIZZA RUN.

#2 Post by mit »

That sounds like fun and maybe I can get up early enough to make it :oops:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

Stoney
Board Member
Board Member

#3 Post by Stoney »

I'm not going to be able to lead todays ride, Dec. 20th. / PIZZA RUN. Family emergency. Sorry. STONEY.

larry morris

#4 Post by larry morris »

I just talked to Stoney and the ride has been cancelled. We will reschedule for a later date.

Take care Stoney

Summit800

#5 Post by Summit800 »

Oh, but we did go on the pizza ride. there were 5 of us, was a good time.

mit

#6 Post by mit »

Summit800 wrote:Oh, but we did go on the pizza ride. there were 5 of us, was a good time.

Yes, in Snow Travelers fashion; not all of us got the word. We in fact had 7 riders and 9 people that found their way from Chena Lakes to the Chena Hot springs Rd. With Shawn Murphy leading the way on a great big brand new 4 stroke Skidoo. "thumbright: After reaching the H.S. Rd. two headed back. The other five merrily traveled the wrong direction in the ditch for 3 miles before they got their bearings and turned around. Shawn's Grand daughter got a bit cold on the trip out (the big Skidoo had 3 on board going out) she and Dawn got a ride home with Mike in a car. We had pizza at the lodge and the return trip in the dark was uneventful. No one saw Tim Berg going flying off the Bearcat :oops: so it never happened! :wtf: The count was three Skidoo's, Two Polaris's, Two Arctic Cats.

:needsnow:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!