Jan 4 Minto flats

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

jasjew

Re: Jan 4 Minto flats

#16 Post by jasjew »

As of right now, Jewell and I plan on meeting for breakfast and then for the ride.

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

#17 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

From all indications I do not think this is a family ride I would be a little hesitant to think there wont be some challenges on this ride...See ya there !

mit

#18 Post by mit »

Stephen E. Enochs wrote:From all indications I do not think this is a family ride I would be a little hesitant to think there wont be some challenges on this ride...See ya there !

Maybe so. I will be two up. As it stands now I see John, James, Peter+ 2or3, Jewell+1, Steve, Me+rider+1 and maybe Myles and Tony so that is about 12 machines. That should be enough to keep us busy! Looks like the weather is going to be good enough! :singing:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

jasjew

#19 Post by jasjew »

So if this is not looking like a family ride, scratch Jewell and I from the list :cry:. I might meet up with you guys for breakfast. We are counting down to the Tanana Flats

mit

#20 Post by mit »

jasjew wrote:So if this is not looking like a family ride, scratch Jewell and I from the list :cry:. I might meet up with you guys for breakfast. We are counting down to the Tanana Flats

After watching you two get to Deadman last year I think you will be ok! "thumbright:
Tim Berg

john
Administrator
Administrator

#21 Post by john »

Jason, I think you and Jewell would do fine. Worst case is breaking trail and with 10 or more folks along that shouldn't be to difficult, we'll let Tim lead and dig him out on occansion :)

I'll be riding the Bearcat, so we should get a decent trail packed down, just ride towards the back.

Last time I was down there was with Tom and Anne, the folks Opie referenced earlier, it was an easy ride and enjoyable.

alaskasc

#22 Post by alaskasc »

I will be joining you'll for ride. I will be at Sams Sourdough at 7 am, seeing that I eat so slow, I will need a head start on eating. How many seats should I tell them to make up? You can text me the number at 907-378-4216. Shawn and Dawn Murphy are sick, so they will be in bed all day tomorrow.
Mike C

2015 Summit 800 E-Tec 154"

mit

#23 Post by mit »

alaskasc wrote:I will be joining you'll for ride. I will be at Sams Sourdough at 7 am, seeing that I eat so slow, I will need a head start on eating. How many seats should I tell them to make up? You can text me the number at 907-378-4216. Shawn and Dawn Murphy are sick, so they will be in bed all day tomorrow.
I will be there about 7 also I was going to try to sit in the back. See you there I will be driving a 1990 F250 with the rusty paint job (Thank you Ford). With a new and an old Bearcat on the trailer.
Tim Berg

AK Wanderer

#24 Post by AK Wanderer »

I am planning to meet you all on the dome around 9:30 am.
Anne is having to work---so I'll try solo this time.
Sounds like it may be a little breezy on the dome by tomorrow afternoon.

Tom

daninak

#25 Post by daninak »

Chase and myself will be on the hill around 9:30 :sledwave: