Lets see if this thing works??

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Darrell

Lets see if this thing works??

#1 Post by Darrell »

3/31/05 Where are you riding this weekend?????

john
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by john »

I was thinking of either going to Chatanika from CHS road or maybe run up to Angle Creek Lodge and do a little exploring toward Circle...

Anyone else interested in going :?: :?:

Darrell

#3 Post by Darrell »

Others trips would be Golden Eagle Ester to Monderosa via Gold stream valley. South Cushman to Blair Lakes. Swamps south of town.

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

Don Anthony and I were thinking of Chatanika again, he says he knows a way that we haven't done before.

Would be interesting to find a new way there from CHSR

Darrell

#5 Post by Darrell »

Could be a problem if your using Smallwood Creek drainage. Good up off the end of Gilmore Trail, good up nugget creek, trail up Victoria creek was blocked by dead fall from the blow last weekend, 6 to 8 inch trees, more then one that I could see. Also hear trail across from Gilmore trail to Gilmore dome is mogal city. Also noted that State has plowed road in from to river school to Little Chena valley wood cutting road and are clearing large tracks of black spruce in the Chena Valley and trail up to Anaconda valley will have little snow on it just what has fallen in the last week.

Darrell

#6 Post by Darrell »

What time you taken off and from where?

Shane

#7 Post by Shane »

:) This is Shane and i would be up for riding on Saturday.
Last week John we talked about the circle to fairbanks but any riding sounds good to me.

john
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by john »

I've been out voted. Were meeting at 10 Mile Merchantile at 9:30, on the trail at 9:45. Heading for Chatanika Lodge on a trail I don't know, so Don Anthony is leading :P I get a break from being the "Lost Leader".... Hope to see you there.