The newbie from the last general membership meeting...

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

mitchd7

The newbie from the last general membership meeting...

#1 Post by mitchd7 »

For those I didn't meet, I was the newbie at the last meeting. My name is Dale Mitchell, I go by Mitch. We've lived in fairbanks for 3 years, wasilla for 7 with a short 3 years in the middle spent in japan. Skiing was the flavor there, not riding. 22 years active duty air force, a few more to go before my ride time greatly increases!
Most of my riding was done down south, Eureka, big su, yentna, wasilla, hay flats etc. My mind would like to climb, but my back likes to survive so the machine of choice now is the 900 ace skandic. 4 strokes and a skandic allow for carrying a heavy load, and a personal conversation just over a whisper... love the new machine.
Both my wife and I are back in college...again, and 2 little ones so riding time is always limited but we both love the outdoors and want to learn the trails and rivers here ASAP.
We hope to ride this weekend on the 4th of feb, and look forward to getting to know all the other members and get involved with the club.
Next time I will also throw my name in the hat for the board! Thanks all, Look forward to some good weekends and conversations.