New to Snowmobiling

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

txcanyon

New to Snowmobiling

#1 Post by txcanyon »

I finally bit the bullet and picked up a used Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro the other day. Looking to get some regular trail time in the area. I only have the rest of this winter and half of next one to get it all in. I am very new to the sport, as a matter of fact my first ride was down in Cantwell this past Saturday (2 Feb). Enjoyed it so much I decided to get one of my own. I've only had it 24 hours and Ive managed to rack up about 12 miles just driving up and down the trails that run along side Badger Road (over by Badger Gas Station).

Can't wait to get out on some extended runs (3-4 hours worth)

John

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New to Snowmobiling

#2 Post by john »

Welcome John,

Come down and join the ride Saturday (tomorrow) and you can get your mileage to three digits :)

paulneva

#3 Post by paulneva »

And come on the 17th and put another 100 miles on. :supperhappy:

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

txcanyon

#4 Post by txcanyon »

Thanks for the welcome!

I've definitely thought about it, but I have things I need to do tonight or Saturday night (putting the rearend back up under my Mustang), and I have an issue not having a trailer right now so getting the sled up into my truck by myself is on the difficult side (big sled + small truck=not so much fun).

At any rate, I've read the post concerning tomorrow's ride, and if I am able to get most of the work done on the car AND I can get the sled on my truck tonight I might be able to make it.

Darrell

#5 Post by Darrell »

With temp going into the +20's and winter's not over, :brrr: what's to think about :whip:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.