Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

armysol13

#1 Post by armysol13 »

Hey, New to the area. I just PCS'ed up here last May from Fort Bragg. Stopped by my hometown in Minnesota to get my sled on the way up of course. Been waiting patiently waiting for the white fluffy stuff. I was kinda surprised to find out that no one else in my unit owns a sled, let alone have ever been on one. I'll definitely be at the club meeting on the 20th and look forward to talk to people who snowmachine.

dirtyrice

Re: Newbie

#2 Post by dirtyrice »

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for good snow, I hear the almanac is predicting good snow for the interior this year.

This is the right place to start to meet people to ride with, lots of good people in the club that love to ride.

usafracer

#3 Post by usafracer »

Welcome!! What part of MN are you from? I grew up just outside Bemidji.

Ken (dirtyrice) and I have been on a few rides and can show you where to find the deep stuff.

I am deployed right now but should be back in time for some spring rides.

armysol13

#4 Post by armysol13 »

Hi Dirtyrice and usafracer, I grew up about 20 minutes east of Forest Lake.

shaymf

#5 Post by shaymf »

Welcome. I am hoping for good snow this year but we are behind already. Early though.

Summit800

#6 Post by Summit800 »

We never have much snow locally before halloween, Normally, its mid Novemeber at best before we can ride.

armysol13

#7 Post by armysol13 »

It's coming slowly and I'm patiently waiting, but its ok that there is no snow yet as I am waiting for a new slide rail... seems I cracked it last year towards the end of the season.