North Pole Rider

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

shaymf

North Pole Rider

#1 Post by shaymf »

I am Michael. I have been in AK and riding for about 10 years but not much in the past 3 years. I would like to get out more but sadly my riding friends, from when I was active duty AF have PCS'd. I usually ride local trails, white mountians and summit.

REVITUP

Re: North Pole Rider

#2 Post by REVITUP »

Hi Michael, you should come to our first meeting this season. It is Oct. 20th at Northern Power Sports at 7 p.m. It would give you a chance to meet us and see what the club is all about. We will be talking about the ride calendar too. We will also be at the Winter Show at the Carlson Center Sept. 24-26th. It is also a good opportunity to get some info on the club, stop by our booth and introduce yourself. Hope to see you at one or the other!

Jody

usafracer

#3 Post by usafracer »

I live in North Pole just past Hurst on Badger. I head to either Summit or Cantwell at least once a month. I have a 4 place enclosed and most of the time it has an open place or two. I wont be able to make it to the first meeting since I am still deployed. I will let you know when I am back and if you like we can hook up and hit the hills.

What do you ride? I only Carry one tow strap so we have to limit it to one Arctic Cat LOL

Yes John that is for you!!

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

:singing:

We'll discus that at the next ride :grtruckn:

Summit800

#5 Post by Summit800 »

Boy, Now I am really looking forward to the next ride..... :mrgreen:

usafracer

#6 Post by usafracer »

I hope to be back in time and have the sleds out of storage.

Summit800

#7 Post by Summit800 »

Yep, Been starting the sleds weekly just to get the two stroke smoke fix....

COME ON SNOW!!

REVITUP

#8 Post by REVITUP »

Ok guys, I am looking forward to riding as much as anyone but can we please get the Winter Show and the swapmeet out of the way before we get snow? And I thought you were starting the sleds because it was good for them!?! Haha! :fluffly: To usafracer, thank you for your service (and everyone else there)and come home safe.

john
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by john »

Get your sleds ready, Denali is covered with termination dust :thumbleft:

paulneva

#10 Post by paulneva »

Michael,

If you haven't already done so, take a look at "Rides and Events." You will see that most of our rides are local in the first part of the season.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

dirtyrice

#11 Post by dirtyrice »

Hey Michael, good to see a new mountain rider :).

I'll be making runs to Summit/Cantwell/Valdez all winter. I'll be sure to let the club know if I'm heading somewhere, especially if I have open trailer space.

-Ken

shaymf

#12 Post by shaymf »

Hey, thanks! I am looking forward to some snow. I have been really busy with work so I haven't been back on the site until now. I have a Yamaha XTC500 (short track) trail sled and a 600 Mountain Max. I haven't been towed out yet but since it was mentioned, I have pulled my friends Polaris and his Ski Do (same guy) back to the trailer. I missed the winter show but at least I can still make the meeting on the 20th.