New Member Fox/ North Fairbanks Area

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

DrMartiniX

New Member Fox/ North Fairbanks Area

#1 Post by DrMartiniX »

Hey all I'm a fairly new rider with sleds, but I have tons of experience with almost every power sport. I have had my sled for 2 years but was barely able to ride last year due to a wrist surgery, but I'm eager to make up for lost time! I up for riding almost anytime and there are plenty of trails I am anxious to explore.

Zach
Mr. President,
I'LL KEEP MY GUNS, MONEY AND FREEDOM... YOU KEEP THE CHANGE

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New Member Fox/ North Fairbanks Area

#2 Post by john »

Welcome to the site, what are you riding ?

2 years in th garage, I'd of gone stir crazy :shockedeye:

DrMartiniX

#3 Post by DrMartiniX »

My sled is a 97 RMK 600. Still have some fiber glass work to finish up but its in great shape. I wanted to tear it down and rebuild everything but I had to get out and ride so I just did everysingle bit of maintenance I could think of.
Mr. President,

skelsey

#4 Post by skelsey »

Zach,
You want to ride next week. I want to go from Chena Landing on Chena pump road downriver to Modersosa, have a burger and head back at warp speed. Let me know.

Steve

DrMartiniX

#5 Post by DrMartiniX »

skelsey wrote:Zach,
You want to ride next week. I want to go from Chena Landing on Chena pump road downriver to Modersosa, have a burger and head back at warp speed. Let me know.

Steve
Steve,

Sounds like it could be fun, but what do you know about ice conditions? I have been down to Delta everyday for the last week and a half and after this past weekend ice on the Tanana has been very patchy. Get back with me. I also work out way out by moose creek and there is plenty of powder out on the Eielson/ Wainwright border. I'm trying to pick up another sled this week so I will prob be dying to get out this weekend. Give me a call tomorrow anytime after 3:30 205-370-8247

Zach
Mr. President,

paulneva

#6 Post by paulneva »

There are warm springs above Delta. There is always open water there all winter. From here to Nenana has been run this winter. Because of the lack of snow the jumble ice is worse than usual, but there is no problem with the thickness.

Paul :needsnow:
Paul S. Renschen

skelsey

#7 Post by skelsey »

Zach,

I have ridden Half way down to Nennana and have heard the other half is good. Need someone to ride with. I am out of town Until Monday the 1st, and will be in town through the 7th. I can ride anytime. I will give you a call when I get back to town.

Paul, Thanks for the information. If your up for a ride next week drop me a line. Would like to go back out to the flats too if your up for a day ride. Anyplace from Chena Landing would be great.

Thanks,
Steve

paulneva

#8 Post by paulneva »

Steve,

I won't be doing any riding until sometime after the 8th of February. I will put a note up when I start riding again.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen