Hi all

Hi to new users, let us know who you are and where ya ride.

Moderator: john

Optizimo

Hi all

#1 Post by Optizimo »

Hey all, I am really looking forward to meeting some people to ride with. I am from Montana and have been in Fairbanks for three years now, before that I was down on the Kenai for seven years. I bought a Arctic Cat Powder Special last year and only rode it at Arctic Man. I don't know too many people up here and I don't have a trailer(yet). I am an ex ski pro, so I have a lot of experience with avalanche stuff. I like to ride in the mountains but I am still a rookie when it comes to that. I mainly like upper level riding but nothing too extreme, I like living thank you.

Well, I hope to meet some of you all soon, and yes the snow is finally falling...I can't wait to just go riding...hehehe.

irshpryd40

Re: Hi all

#2 Post by irshpryd40 »

Hi there. Welcome aboard! If you ever want to go riding just drop me a line. I have a 09 800 Dragon RMK 163 and love the powder and mountains as well. Not real big into the real High stuff but will do some hill climbs but not to extreme. Hope to see you around.

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi all

#3 Post by john »

Welcome Optizimo,

We have mixed bag of riders here. Trails, Powder, and Hill Climbers, so I'm sure you'll find some riding partners :)

I'd think in Kenai that you'd get lots of climbing in to get to the good riding area ?

Hopefully this snow keeps falling and we can ride Nov 7th, although it is a good run the trail sleds do better in Nome Creek. Of course there are some spots I'd like to explore a little :) off the Nome Ck. road that might be better with a powder sled, we'll see.