news feed Facebook

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

Darrell

news feed Facebook

#1 Post by Darrell »

Lake Louise Snow Machine Club (LLSMC)
12 hrs ·

This in from the Petersville Snowmacine club!

We did it! Grooming for this year!! This is what Dan Mayfeild said; BREAKING NEWS
I made a call to the Governor's office yesterday. Today, I recieved the following email from Department of Parks and Outdoor Recreation.
"As you know the Governor vetoed the FY17 Snowmobile trail grant program. Yesterday DNR was instructed that we may proceed with the grant program this year using remaining funds from the FY15 and FY16 appropriations.
The total we have to spend on grooming and grants is $237,773.29.
We will reactivate the grant web page and open the application period for one week starting today and ending close of business Tuesday August 16, to allow those who did not turn in applications, because of the Governor’s veto, to do so.
If you know of prospective applicants that I was not aware of, and did not add to this email, please pass along the information.
If you have already sent me your application, you do not need to resend it.
However, If you sent me several emails and many attachments please contact me (email preferred) to make sure I have received everything.
Please let me know if you have any questions."
Thank you all for your support in writing the Governor and Legislators. for this year!!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: news feed Facebook

#2 Post by john »

And its the same old BS, one week to apply. Of course you have to be a member of the Good Ol Boys grooming pool to apply and get any of the funding.

http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/grants/groompl.htm

mit

Re: news feed Facebook

#3 Post by mit »

I really don't want to play in their Pool! :feedup:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!