Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

Judge Allows Aerial Wolf Hunt

#1 Post by john »

Read it http://www.news-miner.com/Stories/0,141 ... 67,00.html

But low and behold, all the tourist are going to boycott us :D
Friends of Animals, meanwhile, intends to pick up where it left off a decade ago by organizing a nationwide tourism boycott
My My, guess well just have to get along without all the Motorhomes on the hwy next summer.

Aireal Wolf Hunt

#2 Post by Guest »

Wrong-o John,
You will see the motorhomes. You will NOT see as many wackos cluttering up Denali National Park and wandering around dazed and confused in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Sounds like a winning deal to me.

john
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by john »

I was being a tad bit sarcastic. But I do agree it is a win - win situation.

Guess I just have a problem with all the "outside" folks telling us what we should and shouldn't do in our own state. This isn't a statewide open season, but a means to help control a wildlife management issue in a specific and limited area.

bearqst

#4 Post by bearqst »

Well I just had to post this:

Excerpt from ADN:

Reading the Friends Web site, however, it is hard to tell if this is because the organization likes wolves or if it is simply because the organization is as opposed to people killing wolves as it is opposed to people killing moose or cattle or chickens or fish.

Friends detests all killing of animals by humans. It believes our species should limit its diet to fruits, nuts, tubers, grains and vegetables.

"Millions of Americans are vegetarian or vegan,'' Friends proclaims. "This major shift toward a vegetarian diet is because people have discovered the cruelties inherent in meat production and the link between meat consumption and many forms of human disease.''

//

http://www.friendsofanimals.org/

So we should all become vegies ands stop wearing all that leather.

I want to know how many of them use rope for a belt and go 'bear'foot :)