Rainy days

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

TheBearAk

Rainy days

#1 Post by TheBearAk »

All summer long I wake up to see rain and wish it was 50 degrees colder and snowing instead. At least I can do something with snow!
1996 Skidoo Touring E 380
1995 Skidoo Summit 583

Darrell

Re: Rainy days

#2 Post by Darrell »

You are right on that. I'm just hope the law of averages (total for the year) doesn't kick in and we don't get any snow.

:sled:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

john
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by john »

I hate to agree with you two, but the Farmers Almanac says::::

SEPTEMBER 2014: temperature 30° north, 60° elsewhere (2° below avg. north, 6° above south); precipitation 0.1" north, 6" south (1" below avg.); Sep 1-7: Flurries and drizzle, then sunny, mild north; scattered showers, mild central; rainy periods, cool south; Sep 8-13: Sunny, mild, then freezing mist and flurries north; sunny, warm central; showers, seasonable south; Sep 14-19: Snow showers, cold north; sunny, mild central; rainy periods, cool south; Sep 20-30: Occasional snow and flurries, cold north; a few showers, mild central; rainy, windy, seasonable south.
Annual Weather Summary: November 2014 to October 2015

Winter temperatures will be above normal, with January the coldest period. Precipitation and snowfall will be below normal, with the snowiest periods in mid- to late December N (see Key below), mid-February and mid-March EC and WC, mid- and late January SC, late January A, and early to mid-November, late December, late January, and late March P.

April and May will be warmer than normal, with near-normal precipitation and less snowfall than normal.

Summer temperatures will be below normal, on average, with the warmest periods in mid-July and other warm periods in early July N and mid- to late June S and C.

September and October temperatures will be colder than normal, with below-normal precipitation and near-normal snowfall.

Badgersam

#4 Post by Badgersam »

I hope the Farmers Almanac is wrong. I recruited a couple new Air Force families to the club. I can't wait for snow!