Where you at?

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

cleary

Re: Where you at?

#16 Post by cleary »

Darrell wrote:
Yo Chuck see on the map there is trail road out of Dome creek over to Eldorado ever been on it?
Maybe the board should call True North to find out if they have any plans to restore the trails they took out and let them know where still here...?
Yes, before they put in True North. You head down that road near Hill Top into Dome Creek and then up Murray Creek. A lot of patented mining claims down there. I know a guy who sold or leased claims on Murray Creek to Fort Knox for a rock dump for True North. I don't know if they used it or not. There is also and old dredge down there or was before True North. Having the board contact the mine wouldn't hurt. I think they get tired of hearing from me.

Chuck

Darrell

#17 Post by Darrell »

Yo board members what you say?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

REVITUP

#18 Post by REVITUP »

Board says: I called DNR, spoke with the mine permit department and was told, "True North is still waiting on the reclamation permits. They WILL be putting the trail back in and it won't be as wide as the road but wider than it was." So now we wait and see........

cleary

#19 Post by cleary »

Interesting comment from DNR. This from Fairbanks Gold Mining, Inc., Fort Knox Mine March 11, 2011
2010 Annual Activity Report Page 25 when referring to Reclamation at True North:

http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/mining/largem ... 2010ar.pdf

"In 2011, FGMI is striving to complete all major reclamation activities including grading, growth
media placement, and revegetation and decommissioning of approved monitoring wells. After
2011, FGMI will continue to monitor the success of the reclamation activities and address any
areas or issues that do not meet the performance standards for successful reclamation."

Chuck