Stolen Polaris, please keep your eyes out

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

imy

Stolen Polaris, please keep your eyes out

#1 Post by imy »

A 2004 Polaris ProX 600 was stolen 14 miles out Chena Hot Springs road, please keep an eye out for someone riding this machine. Neighbors said it was stolen by two high school to college age kids whom rode the machine along the road towards town quite a ways. This machine is very specific, it is black with red lettering but has 4 HOOD TIE DOWNS, EXTRA WIDE SKI'S, 144'' LONG TRACK WITH 3'' PADDLES, EXTRA ALUMINUM EXTENSION ON THE BACK AND A CROSS GLUED NEXT TO THE SPEEDOMETER. Please email ildooley@alaska.edu if you have any information! I appreciate it! Thanks!
-Imy

REVITUP

Re: Stolen Polaris, please keep your eyes out

#2 Post by REVITUP »

Sorry to hear about your sled. If you have pictures to post, it helps too. I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anything.

hvhavel

#3 Post by hvhavel »

I live sorta near there (farther out) and will keep an eye out too.

Guess I need to chain mine up =(.

It is hard for me to imagine stealing anything as a youngster. I wasn't by any means an angel, but if I got caught the embarrassment of my family and the consequences...

Heather

Summit800

#4 Post by Summit800 »

Will post this one beside the last one at work,

These kids need caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

irshpryd40

#5 Post by irshpryd40 »

Sorry to hear about your sleds. Good luck getting anyone prosecuted. We were robbed while deployed to Iraq in Jan of 09 and they stole everything in the house along with my 1500 Chevy P/U, sleds and jewelry. The State Troopers got finger prints and all. They have such a back log of cases that it is near impossible to get these kids caught. Most of them are stealing the sleds taking them to chop shops and selling them for parts then using the money for Drugs. Best I can tell you is invest in a security system. I had ADT put in a full system with Cameras. Again sorry to hear about your loss.