Stolen Sleds

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

dirtyrice

Stolen Sleds

#1 Post by dirtyrice »

Well my riding season is going to have a late start.

I got home Thursday afternoon from work and someone hot wired my ATV in front of my house and stole it. They also broke in and stole both of my sleds out of my garage. 2010 M8 and 2009 Nytro. Im posting flyers in the Badger gas area and trying to find them. Based on following the tracks and seeing that they were destroying my sleds I think it was teenagers. I'm surprised I didn't find parts laying on the ground from how hard they were riding them.

The M8 is all black, with blue ski loops and VERY loud exhaust.

The nytro is blue and basically stock.

ATV is a plane jane Cat 500 but its bright green so its easy to spot. It also has a black front rack bag.

Looks like they went down the badger slough parallel with Persinger. If anyone sees or hears anything call me. 907-750-5500

Summit800

Re: Stolen Sleds

#2 Post by Summit800 »

Absloutely nothing worse than a thief!!! And if you think the Police will put any effort forward, Think again.

I will post your pics at work and spread the word. Hope you have insurance.

irshpryd40

#3 Post by irshpryd40 »

Dirty,
Sorry to hear that. When (my wife and I) were deployed to Iraq in 2008-2009 and the same thing happened to us. They stole our 4 wheelers, snowmobiles, vehicles, clothes, etc. We never recovered any of our stuff. Not even the truck with Onstar on it. Good Luck and I hope you find your sleds bro.

dirtyrice

#4 Post by dirtyrice »

Well I suppose there is a silver lining to this cloud.

As soon as I get my insurance check for the sleds I will be buying a new 2011 RMK Pro-R!

So I will have ridden every modern chassis on the snow and owned 3 out of the 4. Should be a fun season!!!!

john
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by john »

Heck of a way to get a new sled :<)

Should be nice for Pullaris

http://www.snowmobile.com/manufacturers ... -1177.html

Summit800

#6 Post by Summit800 »

Gotta love that silver lining...

Still sucks,a guy works way too hard for his stuff just to have some punk a** take it from him.

Heres to a decent snow year