Snowmobile Insurance

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Snowmobile Insurance

#16 Post by john »

I thought I was the only one who hated Gieco. Got a quote from them 10 years or so ago, agreed to the price, got a bill that was $250.00 more. Dropped them in a heart beat.

irshpryd40

#17 Post by irshpryd40 »

I have USAA and i have a pretty good rate for 4 sleds. USAA just changed and don't send to Progressive any longer. Also checked with Progressive when I went to get new insurance and they aren't offering insurance for Alaska for some reason. Maybe it was just me lol.

micorps

#18 Post by micorps »

I also have usaa, full coverage (100 comp and 250 collison) on my Pro-x 600 is 120/year. I can see insurance costing alot for larger sleds since they go by CC's and all the irresponsible riders. Thus why I dont own a sport bike, because of the insurance cost. I personally look for 600 or 700's just because insurance isnt as bad on them.

David

#19 Post by David »

About the insurance for snow machines, I use USAA for all my insurance needs, 1-800-531-8111 will get you the company then just listen for the prompts, I only pay 11 dollars for six months when they are in storage through the summer and 126 dollars each for six months when in use, it is all prorated based on the number of monthes you actually use it. Great company and I have had them for about 20 years now.
Good luck.
Dave and Terri. :fluffly:
YAMAHA RIDERS(4stroke)