Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

Halloween Ride

#1 Post by john »

Who wants to go on a ride Sunday ?

Unscheduled Halloween Ride, maybe up the Winter Trail.

Meet at the pull out on Nordale at 10:00 AM

I'd rather go to Cantwell or Maclaren, but I have "honey do's" to do Saturday and I NEED to go riding this weekend.....

Let us know if you'll be there, so we can wait for you late folks and you know who you are.. :lol:

mountaicat800

#2 Post by mountaicat800 »

Do your honey do's next Saturday

#3 Post by Guest »

Wish I could, one of them is replacing the insulation in the ceiling I took out over the summer, the living room's been a bit chilly in the morning :)

denali wide track

McClaren

#4 Post by denali wide track »

Too bad you can't make it, nice fresh snow, oh well :(

mountaicat800

Cantwell Snow

#5 Post by mountaicat800 »

Cantwell did not have enough snow at the tower (Summit Area). However, there was plenty of snow to enjoy near the igloo area. We went to the first pullout south of the igloo and took that trail back. The only thing was that the creek is not frozen yet. We crossed it a couple of times. At one point it was about shin deep whcih was a little much to cross without potetntial harm to your motor. Other then that it was great!

#6 Post by Guest »

I hada great day ride up the Winter Trail. The trail was in fair shape, the dog mushers seem to be grooming it :)

I ran into 7 dog mushers running their teams and only 2 sleds together riding.... Low traffic for the day.