NLSC Halibut feed 25 Nov. 06

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

COS

NLSC Halibut feed 25 Nov. 06

#1 Post by COS »

Folks,
Please join us Sat. Nov. 25th for our annual Halibut feed at the North Pole VFW. $10.00 per person. ($11.00 at the door) Kids 10 & under are free. Buffet style starts at 6:00 P.M. untill the food is gone. Many door prizes given away. You may purchase additional tickets to increase your chance of drawing. This is our one and only fund raiser for the Eielson Northern Lights Snowmachine Club. Many fine snowmachine dealers donate some nice prizes. In the past we have had jackets, helmets, survival equipment, dinners, and more. This year items such as helmets, Otter snowmachine sleds, and gloves can be expected. We will have a D.J. This years theme is "disco in the 70,s". So break out your bell bottoms and bunnies! You may E-mail me for tickets. Thank You!
COS
Work hard/Play hard
09 570 Bearcat
03 Viper Mnt.
2010 Bearcat XTZ

COS

#2 Post by COS »

This post has my E-mail.
PLEASE LET IT SNOW!
COS
Work hard/Play hard
09 570 Bearcat
03 Viper Mnt.
2010 Bearcat XTZ

YamahaMountain

#3 Post by YamahaMountain »

I would be their if I was in state, I'll tell my wife about this and maybe her and some of here friends will attend.

Good Luck with this!

Tom
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450