Upcoming ride Delta Granite Mountains

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

Upcoming ride Delta Granite Mountains

#1 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

I will be leading a ride on Saturday June 24th...departure time is 10am...approx. return time is 4pm. Location is Alcan Higway mile 1408...go down the road til near the end...I will be camping there....I will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday... Plenty of room if you want to spend the night. The ride is considered Family...however we will be climbing in elevation to around 5700ft at one point...which is optional. suggest rain gear always...pack a lunch and have water for the ride. There will be at least 2 stream crossings...expect some muddy trail areas in the low lying area. Time permitting we will also visit a historical cabin..providing we can cross the stream.

alaskasc

Re: Upcoming ride Delta Granite Mountains

#2 Post by alaskasc »

Won't be able to make this ride, but it sounds exciting. Going out somewhere July 4th weekend, but we haven't decided yet.

I see on the calendar that there is also a Compeaus ride Saturday, so are two rides scheduled?
Mike C

2015 Summit 800 E-Tec 154"

alaskasc

#3 Post by alaskasc »

Steve, you have a ride scheduled on the calendar for the Delta Granits on July 22-23rd. Is this a go or was it the one you just did?
Mike C

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

Mike, Granits was couple weeks ago, the upcoming one is suppose to be Fishing at Donna Lake near Delta.

alaskasc

#5 Post by alaskasc »

The summer rides calendar needs to be updated then. Can you go over it and confirm the events and dates?
Mike C

john
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by john »

Mike, that was the only error, sorry about that. Change was made and not updated in the Summer Ride list, but I do always keep the list of Events in the same column of the home page current.

Ride list is current.