General Membership Meeting Feb 18th @ Outpost

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

General Membership Meeting Feb 18th @ Outpost

#1 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

I will be presenting some history and current information on SnowTRAC. This meeting is of importance to all of us. If you register your machines (SM & atv) you may want to attend and hear the latest news and how it will effect us as users of our trails. FST has a voice and it needs to be heard. I will be seeking a position FST wants to take on the future of SnowTRAC. This is not about whether you like or dislike registration fees. This is about how we stand as an organization that represents all users of our sport for the Interior. Make your voice be heard...make it count.
There is a similar meeting in Anchorage by the Anchorage Snowmobile club on Feb 20th. I am hoping I can attend. We can not afford "REGIONALISM" to define our future.

larry morris

Re: General Membership Meeting Feb 18th @ Outpost

#2 Post by larry morris »

I also talked to Shawn Osborne with wainright, we had him a few months ago, he has been working on the Bonneyfield trail. He is wanting to know if anyone can ride out and give some advice on route, etc. It would be during the week so probably for you retired people. I invited him to the meeting to see if there is some who could help.

mit

Re: General Membership Meeting Feb 18th @ Outpost

#3 Post by mit »

Our main raffle will be for a Gift Certificate from the outpost for $20 and a gallon of 2 stroke oil. Buck a ticket or 6 for 5 bucks. Plus a separate drawing for some freebees.

:sledwave:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!