Fairbanks Area Ladies Ride in Cantwell

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

Woops!

Fairbanks Area Ladies Ride in Cantwell

#1 Post by Woops! »

Hi all, we're having a Ladies Ride in Cantwell February 23rd and 24th. You can look us up on Facebook under Fairbanks Area Ladies Ride. Plan is Ladies only, longer track recommended especially with the recent and forecasted increase in snow levels there at this time. Have some fun things arranged (Cantwell Lodge is bringing in a band Saturday night) with some prizes planned too. All are welcome!

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Fairbanks Area Ladies Ride in Cantwell

#2 Post by john »

Sounds like a good time, to bad it's also Iron Dog finish weekend.

For those interested

https://www.facebook.com/FairbanksAreaLadiesRide

REVITUP

#3 Post by REVITUP »

There are just not enough "riding weekends" in the year! This sounds as if it would be a great ride for the gals and I had thought (for a very brief moment) about calling a friend and seeing if she was interested but then realized it is the finish of the Iron Dog Race and this will be a busy lady. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Woops!

#4 Post by Woops! »

I know, I'm beating myself over the head for not taking note of the Irondog date! There's a few more gals that won't be going because of it.... Next year :oops: