FST September Board Meeting

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
CrystalG
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:06 pm
Contact:

FST September Board Meeting

#1 Post by CrystalG » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Board Meeting Notes – September 14, 2011

Started – 6:35pm

Attendees: Larry Morris, Jody Nolan, Juan Goula, Crystal Goula

Jody discussed some options for clothing. She had a couple of places she's looked at.

Larry –
Gathered address information from members present for the tax status documents to change status to 501C3.
Estimated income, discussed gaming income which board agreed we would not do at this time, discussed other potential income sources for the documentation.

Newsletter – Crystal will need more supplies for printer. Larry asked about how many are getting newsletter electronically. It’s less than 10% of the active members, so we will modify form and push at the Winter Show.

Jody – Crystal will check for electronic copy of by-laws. Larry needs EIN, by-laws and date of inception. Crystal will check documents at home.

Ordering stuff for the show – discussed what we could do – jackets, flashlight/tool for giveaway at show, balaclava. Jody will order some shirts/hoodies for the show.

Adjourned – 7:50pm



Post Reply