AOAA in Fairbanks!

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

DeziDoo

AOAA in Fairbanks!

#1 Post by DeziDoo »

The second AOAA (Alaska Outdoor Access Alliance) meeting will be held at the Noel Wien library off of Cowles St. at 6pm on Wednesday, July 13th to discuss creation of the new chapter and the future of the chapter. (Yes, this is the second meeting, the first was held in May, and as I just returned from Colorado I am trying to find every possible club that would be interested in this organization.) The AOAA is all about maintaining and regaining access for any type of 'offroading' type of machine. This includes but is not limited to: snowmachines, 4 wheelers, air boats, and other 4x4 types. For those who want to know more of what AOAA is about please feel free to e-mail me and I can get that information to you.

If there are any points you would like to see brought up at this upcoming meeting that hold relevance to AOAA and its mission, please do not hesitate to contact me with that information.

my e-mail: fbksaoaa@gmail.com

--Dezarae Yoder
Chair of AOAA of Fairbanks and the Interior