Next Meeting

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

micorps

Next Meeting

#1 Post by micorps »

Hello can anyone tell me when the next club meeting is? Will there be forms to fill out and pay dues at the meeting for new members? Thank you. Tim

JWoodburn

Re: Next Meeting

#2 Post by JWoodburn »

november 4 6pm at Noel Wien Library
jeromy
Freedom is not free

ObiJuanAk

#3 Post by ObiJuanAk »

The meeting on the 4th at the Library is a Board Member meeting. You are welcome to stop by, but will probably find it boring (unless you'd like to vie for a spot on the board, we can always use some fresh blo..er... perspectives :twisted: ) The next general membership meeting will be on November 18 at (I believe) Northern Power Sports on Van Horn. Crystal and I will miss that one, but hope to see you all on the trail soon.

Juan

micorps

#4 Post by micorps »

Juan thank you for the information, at the general meetings, are there registration forms for new members? thank you. Tim

REVITUP

#5 Post by REVITUP »

Welcome!! On the home page, left sidebar, there are membership applications to download or you can come to our next general membership meeting. I always have extra ones at the meetings. Our next meeting is Nov. 18th at 7 p.m. at Northern Power Sports.

Jody