Pop Up Camper

Got something to sell, looking for something to buy. Post your stuff here

Moderator: john

YamahaMountain

Pop Up Camper

#1 Post by YamahaMountain »

1972 Apache Pop Up Camper I believe its a 16 footer, class 35.

As you can see the front has a break in it but I'm sure someone with some experience with fiber glass could patch it easy, the inside is in pretty good shape with lots of vintage 80's stuff inside. When you pull out the ends of the camper they are I believe fiber glass sides and top, the hinges are bad and held together with duck tape for the time being. I was going to replace the side out pieces and the sides with canvas and screen windows to make it more modern but with buying my house I don't have the money to do it anymore. I believe all the lights work but would have to double check so don't quote me on it. The crank handle to raise the camper is broke but that is an easy fix. I never got to use the camper but the guy I got it from said everything works, it has a range top stove and I believe it has a double sink but once again I've only had it open once so I don't remember and it's own water tank. If anyone is interested in looking at it we can set up a time on the weekend. These are the only pic's I have of the camper that I took just before I came into work. Like I said make me a good offer and it's yours!

Looks like this just not as clean and minus the A/C and power converter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Apache-R ... 5180QQrdZ1

$500 OBO
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450

YamahaMountain

#2 Post by YamahaMountain »

Camper is sold.
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine