Got something to sell, looking for something to buy. Post your stuff here
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:52 pm
- Location: North Pole Alaska
1835 Original Miles
Includes Shop Dolly, Load Ramp, and misc gear
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:42 pm
Thats not a bad deal, 600 SDI engines were very reliable. sorry to see Don selling it.
- Posts: 703
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:03 am
- Location: Nordale Road area
Sorry to see this for sale wish I could have kept up with him on the trail. Great sledder...
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:04 am
- Location: Fairbanks
I don't remember what year his was but know that the book on them was still pretty high when my son sold my old "05. That was a great sled, miss it sometimes!
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:21 pm
- Location: NORTH POLE AK.
Don try posting that on Eielson for sale board, it won't last long.
Does it have reverse?