Badger, Nordale, Winter trail.

Issues and concerns on land use and trail issues. Look here for recent articles related to these two concerns

Moderator: john

chance1214

Badger, Nordale, Winter trail.

#1 Post by chance1214 »

Dose anyone know if it is possible to ditch ride badger starting at the brice quarry. Then nordale to the winter trail. I'm almost positive you can do it. My only concern is if your able to cross the rivers I belive the Chena and little chena? Just moved here about 2 months ago so any advice would help! Thanks in advance!
01 Polaris XCSP 500

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Badger, Nordale, Winter trail.

#2 Post by john »

Rough, but doable. I do it from Badger and Bradway every year.

I would cross the rivers on the bridges, they should be pretty solid soon, my rule is no river until 1st and I know their frozen, of course some will call me a wimp for that :)

David

#3 Post by David »

[table][/table]
Yes you can come down beside the bike path all the way to Peede road and down Peede to Nordale before you cross Nordale take a left trail runs through the trees most of the way then cross Nordale very obvious and you can ride the right side of Nordale to the winter trail but yes cross the rivers on Nordale.
YAMAHA RIDERS(4stroke)

chance1214

#4 Post by chance1214 »

Thanks for the info it's much appreciated I'm gonna try it out this weekend nothing to crazy maybe try to do a 100 mile round trip not trying to end up in the middle of these Alaskan woods by myself. Plus I ride a short track I'm all trails.
01 Polaris XCSP 500

chance1214

#5 Post by chance1214 »

Can you fill up at badger gas or that rv gas station ? Or do you have to keep an eye out for designated stations where you can ride up to the pump
01 Polaris XCSP 500

Summit800

#6 Post by Summit800 »

You should be able to pull right up to the pumps at any station.