EMS Contacts for the Interior

Somethings you should always remembers before you go for ride.
Did I forget anything ? Let us all know

Moderator: john

mit

Re: EMS Contacts for the Interior

#16 Post by mit »

REVITUP wrote:Contrary to what was said about who the supervisor on duty was, it wouldn't be too hard to find out since we have a date and time that the racers were crossing the finish line, who was on duty that day? My question, because I don't know who he is, does Lantz Dahlke have any pull to help get this resolved?
Lantz is a friend and a top notch guy he was an investigator and I think is in chagre of the fish and wildlife troopers now. His daughter played BB at NP against my daughter and they played on the same comp team. I know is wife and son also.
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

john
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Post by john »

Not sure what you mean by resolved. This was a bad situation, we have some clarification on what to do in the future.

Since we don't know who the officer was on the line that day its kind of hard to pin point it.

Summit800

#18 Post by Summit800 »

There is no way to resolve what happened, if the system can be repaired before it is needed again it would be great.

I for one am very pessimistic however. I have has quite a few dealings with the State LEO's and there has not been one that was positive, ever.

REVITUP

#19 Post by REVITUP »

John, you are missing the point here. Who said we don't know who the officer that was on duty that day was? I know, Lt. Commander Wall knows, anyone who has access to the duty roster can find out. The point here is that it could be blamed on the on-duty officer but why? He was "less than professional" on the phone but when I went in to speak with the commander, he basically said they didn't have the resources to handle the situation. That's the main point, either they don't have the resources or they aren't ready and able to use them. Either they need to be better educated on SAR or we need to know who to call.